Sunday, September 20, 2015

Lacy Sunshine

Good Morning!!!
Today is Team A's turn to inspire you, for two weeks.
I just happen to be Team A challenge coordinator! Sandra is Team B which is equally as good!
Our team members are aNNie, Lozzy, Aurora, Joanne, Carolyn, and myself (Denise)
We each used two of Lady Heather's new collection at Lacy Sunshine Stamps
THE BEASTIES AND CREATED A SCENE!!!
Here is my recipe...

I made a twisted easel card (KINDA)
You guessed it my scene is a living room scene,
Instead of a bear rug we have a Spidey rug
Gilda is getting ready to take a load off
While her buddies play merry0go round on the chandelier.

I made the background with MDS2 and some free images from the world wide web. The spider web and chandelier are diecuts from the cameo. I printed my ghost's after I colored them out on vellum to make the transparent.

CHECK OUT MY TEAMIE'S AWESOME CREATIONS HERE






2 comments: