Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dragonflies

The challenge at Crafting For All Seasons is use diecuts and or punches and I have plenty of these! LOL!
This is the first time I colored an image with my new alcohol markers 'Blendabilities' Love the vibrant colors. They are from Stampin' Up.
My image is a Ching Chou Kuik from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Dragonflies'.
My die cuts are Lattice Bigz and Secret Garden (colored also with blendabilities) and a matching stamp from SU also. My punches are a corner punch, that I have had forever.The frame for my sentiment is from SU, the butterfly is a punch with a matching stamp colored with blendabilities is from...
WAIT FOR IT... SU!
I fussy cut out my wings and placed them  on the top of the others to simulate flying. The leaves are sequins.





2 comments:

  1. Brilliantly made creation Denise and love the image and goodies added. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge at Crafting For All Season this time.
    Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie
    {Crafting For All Seasons DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design and dragonflies. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete