Friday, July 4, 2014

'Cherri Flower Pot Pretty'

It's a Lacy Sunshine contest called
SAVE THE FLOWER POT PRETTIES
You have one more day to enter the info is found HERE

Here's another Lacy Sunshine Flower Pot Pretty, Cherri!
Colored her with copic markers. My butterfly is a die cut from SU embossed with vintage wall paper folder, also from SU. My trellis is a SU die cut also. so is the pink DP. I added bling from my stash and look at her pearl earrings that I found in my stash. I'm entering her in two challenges, one of which she is sponsoring this week, 
Sister Act Card Challenge (Anything Goes)

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image and your colouring is fabulous, love her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and card! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act card challenges!

    ReplyDelete