Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lacy Sunshine

It's all about the sentiments at Lacy Sunshine Challenges.
Izzybella is your challenge digi and it is free if you used a Lacy Sunshine digi  in the last challenge but if you didn't it available for a very low price. Details on the LSCB. Anyhoo I got it free. How can you resist these digi's?!
My new best friend is these glossy accents, I added to all the buttons and the flower was printed twice and I was going to pop it on the one in her hair but actually I liked the yellow.
I colored her with copics and added stickles in various places.

3 comments:

  1. Fab colouring - love the hair, thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine!
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. Great Idea with the flower. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, Lene

    ReplyDelete