Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CWLC with Lunagirl

The challenge at Created With Love Challenges was to make project with miss you or sympathy. I made a sympathy card for my friend that just lost her Grandmother. My image is a Lunagirl image and if you love everything vintage like I do, you will check out her images.

Her images are so easy to work with, the images are already colored or ready for a card.
in fact this is the second time I photographed it. (I felt guilty that it didn't take long at all so I added the butterflies from SU, Which is a stamp and matching punch. LOL!)
My DP is from Hobby Lobby.






2 comments:

  1. Oh Denise I love this card. Love the butterflies they are perfect... Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card. Love he sentiment and butterflies. Thanks for joining our Missing You/Symapathy Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete