Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Flutterby Wednesday

At Flutterby Wednesday we are challenged to use this sketch and don't forget your fairy or butterfly!
And what a glorious sketch it is! When I saw it I knew I had to use it.
My stamp is a Sweet Pea Stamp by Lisa Victoria called 'Butterfly Dragon'
I didn't actually put a butterfly on it but it's a dragon butterfly. hope that is OK!
I used SU DP except for the metallic but it was embossed from a chevron folder from SU. I colored it with prisma colored pencils and added stickles in various places.



2 comments:

  1. I debated about this fun image but since my challenge is all about fun, who cares if he qualifies as a butterfly or not!! He's just so cute and now I'm gonna have to get him!! Love your card, so sweet!! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Hope you'll join us this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with this sketch, I just love your take! The colors are just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday's Challenge Blog! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Flutter By Wednesday's DT

    ReplyDelete