Saturday, July 20, 2013

613 Avenue Create #28

At 613 Avenue Create, it 'Anything Goes' with optional birthday!
Last time I WON! I'm honored!
I chose not to do birthday just 'Anything Goes',
How do you like my 'Steampunk Mermaid' from Delicious Doodles?
I colored her with prisma colored pencils. (help I'm going blind! So much detail!)
Your best friend is your sharpener and a magnifier glass.
I put her in an embossing frame and chalked on the embossing. I purposely colored her bold and just put a hint of color on the rock and water, so she would be the focal point.  Used an embossing folder with cogs. Pearls & nailheads are from my stash. I found a little cog I used as a frame on her tail  fins, then of course she got stickles! Oh, I forgot, I used a cuttlebug frame embosser and sprayed my lace with glimmer mist.




1 comment:

  1. awesome layout!!! Love the details you have added to this creation.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete