Monday, February 11, 2013

FAIRY LOVE

I used a pretty little Fairy from
Digi Darla's and Butterflies from SU! At 613 Avenue Create we were to use this optional sketch.


I used three Digi Darla's images 'Fairy Love', 'Colored Blooming Heart' and 'Die Cut Flower 3. My butterflies are from a punch from SU. My pre-colored heart fit perfectly in my Framelit from SU. Used a punch for my frame from SU also Flowers and bling are from my stash. Oh and I used stickles on her wings, her organdy slip and the flowers in her hair.



6 comments:

  1. Denise this IS awesome, you are making your cards so different and so nice and love the bit of bling and the surrounding flowers. Hey lol, love your watermark...looks fab..luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and I wanted to say thank you so much for following the rules at my Flutter By Challenge and only entering one of your fabulous cards..it really means alot to me when people play along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely lovely card! Thank you for stopping by the neighborhood and playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Hugz
    Lesia-DT Member
    My blog: www.memascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning. Love how you made the flowers match the flowers on the digi heart from Darla´s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise this is masterfully done. Your attention to detail is outstanding. The arrangements of the embellishments around the focal point really gives it elegance. Thank you for allowing us here at 613 Avenue Create to share your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous interpretation of my sketch! So much detail and a beautifully colored digi! And oh how I love Stickles, and know how they don't photograph well so this must be stunning in person :) Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    My Creative Therapy
    http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete