Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jacksons Digital Expressions

This week at Jacksons Digital Expressions is to use PINK on your creation for Breast Cancer Awareness! Won't you please join me? I picked just the digi I wanted to use for my card but they do have some BREAST CANCER AWARENESS digi's! I picked "DIVA" and colored her gown pink with prisma colored pencils. Embossed some metallic silver paper with an embossing folder from SU as well as the label. The DSP, I have no clue. Bling from my stash.




5 comments:

  1. This really is stunning and just perfect for our challenge this week at Jacksons Digital Expressions!!! Thanks for joining us - this is a wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely demensional card. Love the metal texture background. Thanks for playing along at Jackson's Digital Exressions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Jacksons Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! The theme and this image makes me think of her being "free of cancer" or surviving cancer and saying "Here I am"! Great job. Thank you for participating on this week's Ink & Such challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions.
    -Katya
    JDE DT

    ReplyDelete