Monday, August 6, 2012

Lasting Memories B-I-N-G-O

This is Lasting Memories' 100th challenge and this week we are playing BINGO! This is my 2nd LO! (I loved playing!) Here's your Bingo chart to follow which I made in MDS I might add!

Unlike my 1st one this one is all DIGITAL! I found the sketch on my friend Kimberly's blog but it has been modified quite a bit to suit my pics.

I used the 2nd row on the Bingo card (Buttons, Frames, Flourishes, borders and Glitter. Let me tell ya, it's not easy finding Glitter elements in digital but I found some glitter brads. I took these pics off my Sisters FB profile (I always ask first. This is my kinda shopping!)
Since this is a two page spread, I was wondering how to join the two together (I swear I'm a DING BAT,  well DUH, just make it into one photo! LOL) My blonde roots are showing, well they're gray now!




9 comments:

  1. Great digital pages and they look beautiful together. Love the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what ya mean about digital glitter!! LOL!! Love this LO and how fun! GREAT title too!! I knew there would be a digital somewhere! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun pages! One of these days i need to conquer the digital world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... you crack me up!!! love the double lo and the digi is perfect again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless your sweet heart! Do you know that since I linked to the Lasting Memories challenge this week, that SIX of your lovely DT Members have come by to comment on my project!! I am SO impressed with the care your DT has taken, and the support they show. This is a unique quality, and I want to tell you all how very kind it is.
    Blessings to you all,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, I have often wondered that too...thats why I don't do two page layouts :):):) Great job as always Denise!! I love the title and your shadows are spot on....the letters look like they have real popdots under em!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your layouts, Denise, but I have one complaint...now my MDS downloads list has grown with more must haves because I love what you've done with them, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Denise!! You did a 2 pager! I just love it! Love how you "Shop" for your photos. :) Super awesome. Love everything about this. I have similar photos from last year. I am reeling in my brain with some ideas.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete