Monday, July 16, 2012

Digi Darla's #20

The theme this week at Digi Darla's is "Animal Cracker's" Use some kind of cute animal in your creation! I used Digi Darla's Lying Lion.
I made my background with MDS! It's an easel card and I fussy cut the lion out (didn't get too fussy! LOL!) I used my Cricut to cut out my silhouetted grass. Punched my label out with a SU punch. On his mane. I used some velvet flock (which I've had forever but never used) on random pieces but I got tired. Of course I had to add some bling.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the way you used the flocking!!! love the background image too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! I so want to pet this lion! lol I can almost feel the fur!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love what you did with the Lion, It looks the fur and so realistic looking awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my... Glamorous card with a Glamorous lion!! This is really great Denise!!

    ReplyDelete