Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spinning Easel Card

Actually, I'm pretty excited about my card! It came out cool. This is the 1st time I made one of these! At Stampin' Sisters in Christ we were to create something with movement or interactive or ect... They are inspired by scripture and this week the scripture is:


SCRIPTURE: 
Luke 15:20 “So he got up and went to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.”

Then I thought "Hey the challenge at Flutterby is open this week and I have  butterflies and an angel. (You have to have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation)

I colored my Angel Digi with copics and made a spinning easel card with the directions on YouTube. Check out lots more awesome digi's here.
Here's my card!
I colored the other side purple (don't know if you can tell bc it's spinning. LOL!)





3 comments:

  1. I love that spinning angel! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Have a Blessed Easter filled with Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat easel card and such a great imgae for it too! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Denise. This is Stunning!! What a cool easel card. You seem to be on a kick with these and they're gorgeous!! Thanks for fluttering with us at FBW!

    ReplyDelete