Monday, April 9, 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals #26

What do you see in this gorgeous inspiration photo? COLORS, LO or EASTER!
I saw all of the above! My golden egg is from Michaels and it just happened to be hollow. Cut off the front and decorated it with Quilling and some glass beads.
I also cut out some pretty dragonflies & butterflies from Digi Darla's. find alot more beautiful digi's here. I colored my digis with a combination of Paintbrush and Copic markers. 

This golden chocolate bunny came from Walgreens along with some other candy and grass. This is an adult Easter basket!





7 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Denise. Love the little bits of quilling around the edge.

    Thanks for joining us this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh girl - you just blow my mind sometimes with your creativity! This is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty-needs more purple though-jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow outta control crafty-ness, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise... this is outstanding!! Thanks for playing along with Paper Lovin' Gals this week (and always!!!) :-)
    Michele F.
    PLg DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Is that not the most beautiful egg/basket ever?! Totally rocked it, Denise! I love how you used those digis,too. Fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation! Who wouldn't love this egg? Amazing creativity with this one...Love what you did with the digis,too...Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete