Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Flutterby #195

I'm entering this in an open challenge for Flutterby! As long as we have an angel, fairy or a butterfly on our project. This beautiful Irish Maiden is an image from Digi Darla's! (She's absolutely beautiful and this was the hardest digi I ever colored but I guess I loved it bc I always pick hard things to do!) I made an easel card, of course. I cut out frames with my BigShot, I also used a border punch from SU and the bling & flowers are from  my stash. I started this thinking of sending to the children's hospital last challenge but I guess I wasn't thinking, THE CHALLENGE WAS ALREADY OVER! I'll still send it if it fits the rules, there is alot of choking hazards on it but I did add extra holding glue and it is for one of the older girls. (SO CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW!)




2 comments:

  1. Denise, this is beautiful. You did an amazing job with her. Thanks for fluttering with us at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is VERY beautimus!!!

    ReplyDelete