Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trash those LO'S

Check out all the incredible LO's by the DT members.
There is several of us that make these glass pieces using those little flat glass beads. I myself like to make pictures and most of the others like to make designs. I made the peacock and my friend made the circles.
To me they look like stained glass so I used my Big Shot and cut out several Lattice die cuts and saved the negative images and placed the different colors in the holes and made frames.




11 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea!!
    Stacia - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used all the negative pieces, I did the same thing on mine! :)
    Michelle LMDT
    Scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the negative space. It's gorgeous. I love your peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!!! And it fits the art theme sooo welltoo! Fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful piece and love these colors as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing glass art and a beautiful LO too

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! must be very time consuming but it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the glass art is beautiful! I can't even imagine the time it took to do it!
    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply LOVED this tutorial of yours, Denise, and I'm excited to see your stained glass die cuts again!! I remember adding this die to my wish list and then deciding I didn't "need" it... You know I'm kicking myself now!! :) Beautiful layout -- I'd love to see some close ups of your beautiful beaded peacock!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Lasting Memories this week!! :)

    Your Lasting Memories DT Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of those negative images is such a good idea. I love the Stained Glass look. This is beautiful Denise! You amaze me each week!!

    ReplyDelete