Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous entry for A-Z challenge. "E"

Whew, I made it! We're on our "E" for our A-Z challenge! Check out the inspiration at Scrapbooker's Anonymous by clicking it in my side-bar. (GREAT INSPIRATION!)
I chose my nephew, EVAN! He enjoys posing for the camera even though he knows he's going to look silly. PS Before I got a digital camera, he always wanted to see what the pic looked like! (LET ME SEE LET ME SEE) It was so disappointing cuz there was nothing there! LOL!
I cut my "E" out with my new Cricut Expression also the flames or grass or whatever... Also I used the neg from my Lattice die from my BigShot (that I couldn't bear to throw away!) I don't know what the design is, I GUESS IT'S EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL! I popped up my "E" with pop dots and printed my pics 2x3. Also I used MDS from SU for my journaling.

5 comments:

  1. What fun pictures and such a cool layout! I LOVE how you made your E. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEE that's grand. (I hope that translates OK, if you are confused you need to watch Wallace and Gromit).
    Great LO. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool.. love all the EEEEE's. so unique how you did the photos too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers ANonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really clever - love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete