Monday, December 5, 2011

Lasting Memories #67

It's all about sentiments on your LO's "Sentimental" journey! I chose a Christmas sentiment because I'm in the Christmas mood!
I had my friend over and it seems like she took 50 million pics! SAM was definitely not COOPERATING! He hated those reindeer antlers. Last year I put them on my cat and this year I have a head big enough to wear them but they can still be shook off! There's 16 stars decorating the front of my house and the biggest is 8ft. (The airplanes think it's a landing strip! LOL!)

5 comments:

  1. How appropriate....Christmas sentiment is so appropriate for the festive colors of your layout. Love those antlers! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Caryn LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Denise, as always. You amaze me at what you do with digital!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories week after week and be sure to check there today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A landing strip! LOL!! How cool though! this is such a festive layout Denise!! The detail is jut amazing. Do we all sound like broken records?? :-) Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love what you have done. The pictures, the way you framed them, everything is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Vicki
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your layout is gorgeous. Love the picture, the layout, your decorated house and the sentiment. Everything is perfect for you layout. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories. Also congrats on the feature today- well deserved.

    ReplyDelete