Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous "D"

It's all about the "D's" at Scrapbookers Anonymous! We're doing our ABC's and we are on the letter "D". I picked DRILL and I found a perfect Digi at Digi Darla's which I am proud to be on her DT! See I have alot of "D's" (Oh and by the way my name is Denise, so there's another "D"! This drill is so detailed (but all I know is it drills holes) Check out all the other digis at Digi Darla's. http://digidarla.com/
Anyhoo, I water marked a back ground pic in MDS, cut out my drill digis (which are very COOL! I might add) I also made a ruler with MDS (also very COOL!), cut my circle out with my cricut, added a hodgepodge metal label from SU, and I bought these brads that look like screws along time ago and forgot I had them! I used my fastenater that I had to have but didn't know how to use it! (I'm sure everyone has things like that!)


6 comments:

  1. Great D page! You got so many on there. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many D's, well done and fab digi page. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a creative layout! Love the faded picture in the background. And how cool are those screw brads! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... what a beautiful page... I love it... love the colors too... just pops...Thank you so much for playing along with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this 2 layers LO! Great idea!

    Eli SA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was it a diamond drill? Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete