Monday, November 7, 2011

A La Card Monkey Challenge Entry #81

Here's our inspiration sketch. And no, I didn't use MDS but I did use SU. This stamp set was on my table and just begging to be used! Be sure and check out the awesome inspirationals that were created by the DT's  Just click A La Card Monkey on my side-bar. (You will be impressed)

I used DSP from SU and "Wings of Friendship" set by SU my friend and demonstrator sold me at our work shop. I didn't have a scallop punch so I punched out circles that I stamped and added some bling. I used a label punch like Terry for my tag. But the ribbon was not SU! (and neither was the bling, I guess I didn't use all SU! LOL!)


6 comments:

  1. That is a nice idea with the flower circles - who needs scallops ;-)
    Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey!
    Mia - guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the flowers are a great option instead of the scallops. Same idea. You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! So nice and lovely interpretation of the sketch. LG Ulrike, guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put that stamp set to great use, Denise! (Of course you always do). I like your flower circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet and very nice cards-you always do the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise this is such a beautiful card. Something a friend would really love to receive. I like the way you used the flowers, very creative alternative to the scallop punch. TFS!

    ReplyDelete