Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #49 Christmas in July.

Our LO's at Lasting Memories were to have a Christmas theme and I REALLY DID have a Christmas in July party! In 2009 I broke my wrist and couldn't do ANY crafts (it drove me bonkers) So I made up a Christmas and what better time than July except no cold weather! Put up a tree and all the decorations, everyone thought I was NUTS! (even put lights outside) I made a two-page spread digitally (go figure).


I added a couple of rub-ons and some bling. I also added a couple of my new stamps from Stampin' Up. Also, the poinsettias are stickers from Hobby Lobby.



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! And that party was fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh!! I would go bonkers too. No crafting or much of anything. My Hubby had wrist surgery last November... and let's just say I did everything for him. Love your layout... as usual.. Denise!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to get your mind off of not being able to craft. This layout is a great way to remember your Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story!! A few years ago my Mother in Law was in hospital for Christmas, so we had our big family Christmas Dinner at Easter once she was all better, we had crackers and everyone wore hats and we had all the trimmings! It was one of the best Christmas Dinners I've had!! Your LO is FAB too!!

    ReplyDelete