Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #47 Distressing


I did my distressing from my digital software and I had to put on my thinking cap!

I did distress my four frames stamp and punch from SU manually with an emery board and some chalk and popped it up with some dimensional dot's.
This flower I got from Michael's, when I asked Sue about them. (Thanks Sue!) I got the bling from Hobby Lobby a while back.

See I put these torn edges in with My Digital Studio. (Looks like torn paper and then like it was inked.)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise

    Stunning creation, love all the distressing and bling.

    Hugs Ali x

    PS I would love it if you could play in my candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so beautiful. I love that you can distress with digital...really gotta look into digital. I love those flowers also. Great job!!!
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and beautiful! I think this is my favorite so far. (For today anyway, LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's obvious you worked hard on this, but it sure came out neat (so fancy).

    ReplyDelete