Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July challenge for Scrapbookers Anonymous


This month over at Scrapbookers Anonymous was to use a difficult color or a color that was building up in your stash! Even though I love this color, it was very difficult to scrap!  It sat on my table for a couple of weeks before I finished it.  
I couldn't match the color and I just didn't like my LO. LOL! It came out alright (I GUESS) I picked it, RIGHT! Anyhoo this pic was taken by my friend in Japan. Never seen a WHITE peacock before!
I wet embossed my peacock stamp from SU in silver embossing powder and I also embossed my peacock feathers (I got from somewhere) and cut them out and put them in a flower pot I made. Popped them up with pop dots and added some bling. I made the "F " in my digital studio.

I used my punch and stamp from the four frames set from SU. The little frames are  cool don't you think?

I couldn't match the color so I made my paper also, with my digital software.
Here's a better pic of the white peacock, Julie.




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the white, blue and black color combo! Great use of that bling!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I know what you mean about your LO sitting while you try to work with a hard colour. Mine did the same thing! You've pulled it off beautifully! Glad you joined us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could see that white peacock. Great colour scheme and love that bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - so much interesting stuff going on in this layout!! Thanks so much for playing with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!! great job on the challenge. very cool picture of that peacock.. I love all the embellishments you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much neat stuff to look at here! I really like the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I can't believe I almost missed this one-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! Love very much the embellishments you picked up for the white peacock! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers-Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very interesting page!
    eli SA

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun is this... Cool page... Love it... thanks for playing along with US... over at SA... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING how you added all the peacock goodies! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete