Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #42 Create your own background.












This my "create your own background" take.






I made a little envelope for a smilebox of Gwen's birthday party. I cut the circle out with the cricut and embossed the square with the cuttlebug. Of course I added some bling, letter stickers, some flowers, and some ribbon.
(BET YOU ALL THOUGHT I COULDN'T DO A REAL LO AND NOT DIGITAL. I'M JUST TOO LAZY TO GET UP & GET THINGS!)






For my background, I punched out mostly different sizes of squares.  Of course I had to add a little bit of bling.


PS I played with my digital studio for my Blog title. My friend, Jean did it so I had to!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Denise.. I love your Non-digital layout! Turned out fabulous!! Lots of bling and color! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great, great! I like your new title...easy wasn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful l/o and i love your little pocket, you did a fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This non-digital lo is cute, but probably not as easy on you, but for sure I like all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your non-digital lo. I like how you added all those different embellishments. Great job
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome and hey, non-digital!! Great job on this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This LO is fabulous, it looks like you had much to work, but it came out great!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete