Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #33


 "
This week at Lasting Memories we did a journaling page which usually I hate to do but with SU digital program it is pretty easy and word is pretty easy also but I used my digital studio.
In no way do I condone killing birds but this story is pretty hilarious!
I added some rub-ons and some bling. I laminated the pictures and glued them down with red-line tape on textured cardstock and DL the book cover from the web.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE ELSES JOURNALING CUZ I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HATES JOURNALING!
JOURNALING IS VERY IMPORTANT!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool journaling over the picture. Love the idea and yes, journaling is important, but I hate it also

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It's great that you can see the photo under the journaling. I have done this a couple of time and really think it's pretty cool. I love the little birdie at the top of the journaling page. Journaling is growing on me. I used to hate it. I'm trying to hand write my journaling more. I'm glad you told the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great, I'm not very good at journaling - probably because I haven't been doing scrapbooking for long.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this is really cool how you did your journaling!!! Love that!!

    ReplyDelete