Friday, April 22, 2011

It's all about Easter at Lasting Memories.

When I got my cast off last year, I was delighted. I wasn't able to do any crafts but I could do some haircuts and drive, although the cops wouldn't have liked it. Hence, (the one armed bandit.) (I COULD drive better than some with one arm!
I got these eggs at Michaels and decorated them with quilling. I mounted them on a block of wood.  I also got a glitter egg at Michaels and made a 3-D dragon for my friend for Easter cuz she collects dragons.  I made the motorcycle for my brother in law. Of course the
Easter eggs needed some bling!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Denise!! Fancy seeing you here in Mr Linky! LOL!!! Wanna be on my DT?? LOL!!!!

    These are gorgeous!! WOW! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure LOVE our's!!! They are beautimus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those eggs are fantastic, love teh bright colours.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are amazing. Looks like they took a long time. I love how you arranged this layout.

    ReplyDelete